Professional Surveillance Services
Our experienced surveillance Private Investigators can find out what a spouse, an employee or even a family member is doing when you’re not around. Surveillance Investigations involve tracking a Subject in order to obtain video or photo evidence of what the Subject is doing. We require all of our investigators to use top quality cameras to ensure we provide our Client’s with the reports they deserve. If you would like to know more, fill out a FREE CONSULTATION.
Our Private Investigators can surveil a Subject related to suspected criminal activity, harassment and stalking, monitor an ex-spouses residence to document child abuse or illegal activity and things like this. Our Surveillance Investigators also provide surveillance for civil matters such as Infidelity or Workers’ Compensation Investigations.
During these cases, our mission is to discreetly document the Subject’s activity. We work with a wide range of clients from individuals to businesses, which has given us valuable experience on how best to conduct any type of surveillance investigation, regardless of who the Subject is or where they are located. We have the ability to use live feed surveillance camera systems we designed for neighborhoods where parking a car on the street isn’t possible. We deploy a camera system that we can monitor from a few blocks away to observe when the Subject is leaving. Our system also records activity in the event your Subject comes out briefly but doesn’t leave. We can also deploy these systems as a more cost effective surveillance option when only a home is to be monitored covertly and we don’t need to follow the Subject. For example, a child custody case where the child is suspected to be playing in the yard or street without proper supervision.
Drone Surveillance Services
Discreet Services offers Drone services for Private Investigations in Phoenix, Scottsdale and many other locations in Arizona. We deploy Drones for child custody cases, to assist with process service, to assist with locating vehicles for repossession and more. We can also assist with locating a lost pet while on a hiking trip. Our DJI Drones have 4k video and photography capabilities. Here are some examples of how Drones are used during our Investigations.
- Document the Subject’s backyard to ensure its safe during a Child Custody Investigation.
- Locate a vehicle in a gated neighborhood.
- Locate stolen property in gated or secured outdoor storage areas.
- Locate a Subject’s vehicle at secured company parking lot prior to a surveillance.
- Aerial photos for security preparation and planning.
- Estate security patrols during executive protection or counter surveillance operations.
There are many types of Surveillance Investigations. Mobile surveillance, static surveillance, electronic surveillance, and so on. For more information on how we can assist you with a surveillance investigation, give us a call or fill out a FREE CONSULTATION.
Why Hire A Private Investigator?
If you are struggling to find concrete evidence of something you suspect someone is doing, one of our professional Private Investigators can provide surveillance services on almost any Subject, just about anywhere in the world, without them knowing. We provide you with photo or video evidence and a well written report at the end of our investigation. In many cases our Clients don’t need surveillance for court. They require a Private Investigator for surveillance so they can have peace of mind of knowing their spouse isn’t cheating or finding concrete evidence that they are.
Who Might Need a Private Investigator?
- Individuals who believe their spouse might be cheating.
- Individuals who think their boyfriend or girlfriend are cheating.
- Parents who want to check on their children’s activities.
- Business owners wanting to check on employees who are on worker’s compensation.
- Insurance companies.
- Attorneys/Law Firms
- Businessmen or woman wanting to check on their partners.
- 10 Signs of a Cheating Spouse
Do you think your spouse is cheating? Here are 10 common signs of a cheating spouse.
- Your spouse adds a password to their phone and won’t give you the password.
- Your spouse hides their cell phone.
- Your spouse starts working out or making improvements to their appearance.
- Your spouse is coming home late from work.
- Your spouse stops saying “I love you”.
- Your spouse become more secretive.
- Your sex life in non-existent.
- You or your spouse test positive for STD’s.
- Your spouse gets extremely defensive about you asking questions about the signs you are seeing. -Your spouse calls you a different name. For additional information on signs of a cheating spouse, click HERE.
You are probably wondering what fees are associated with Surveillance Investigations. The cost of a Surveillance Investigation varies based on the location and what is required. During your free consultation, we develop an action plan based on your needs. We always deploy the most cost effective plan to get you the answers you are looking for. If we quote you a price, that is what you will pay. We will not try to bill you with unexpected charges when your case is complete. We also try to match the best investigator to your case, so we can ensure our Private Investigator can fit into the environment the Subject will be in. Contact us at [email protected] with any questions.